Welcome to Centers and Squares
As a Cambridge real estate agent, the city squares of Cambridge, Somerville and Medford and the town centers of Arlington, Watertown and Belmont, Massachusetts are my home turf. And as a lifelong New Englander who’s lived within twenty miles of Boston most of my life, I can introduce you to other nearby towns as we search for your new home. If you’re planning to sell your home in Cambridge, MA or nearby you’ll find plenty of info about the home selling process here too. Questions? Send me an email or call me at 617-504-1737.
80 Webster Ave in Somerville MA is a 46-unit condo building built in 2009 by noted local developer David Aposhian. Midway between Inman Square in Cambridge and Union Square in Somerville, 80 Webster Avenue is one of three associations that make up the Union Place complex.
There are studios, one, two and three-bedroom condos at 80 Webster Avenue. Somerville condo buyers looking for an elevator building with garage parking will want to check out any available condos here. Residents enjoy the close proximity to a myriad of restaurants and cafes in Inman and Union Squares. If all goes as planned, soon the Green Line T will be nearby.
Condo Features and Amenities at 80 Webster Ave in Somerville
- 4 story elevator building
- Studio condos – approx. 450 – 575 sq. ft.
- One-bedroom condos – approx. 650 – 800 sq. ft.
- Two-bedroom condos – approx. 900 – 1100 sq. ft.
- Three-bedroom condos – approx. 1450 sq. ft.
- Air conditioning
- Pet friendly
- Kitchens have granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Some Upper floor units are on two levels
- Some upper floor units have a private deck
- Common roof deck with city skyline views
- Private storage and bike room
- Beautifully landscaped with a courtyard patio where you can grill
- Monthly condo fee includes heat and hot water
- Guest parking available
- Residents with a car are required to pay monthly fee and park in the Union Place garage
Condo Sales History at 80 Webster Ave Somerville MA
Original 80 Webster Ave. sales at market rates:
- Studios sold for $200,000 – $250,000
- One-bedroom condos sold for $285,000 – $350,000
- Tw0-bedroom condos sold for $$390,000 – $460,000
- Three-bedroom condos sold in the mid-$500,000s
- A 719 sq. ft. one-bedroom on the 3rd floor sold for $320,000
- A two-bedroom 1113 sq. ft. condo with two baths on the 2nd floor sold for $421,000
If condos are available at 80 Webster Ave Somerville MA 02143 they will appear below. Click on the small photo for additonal info and more photographs. And if you’d like to schedule an appointment or get more info about Union Place or Somerville condos, please give me a call. Liz Bolton, ReMax Destiny, 617-504-1737.
80 Webster Ave Somerville MA 02143 is part of the Union Place complex.