Centers And Squares
Welcome to Centers and Squares
As a Cambridge real estate agent, the city squares of Cambridge, Somerville and Medford and the town centers of Arlington, Watertown and Belmont, Massachusetts are my home turf. And as a lifelong New Englander who’s lived within twenty miles of Boston most of my life, I can introduce you to other nearby towns as we search for your new home. If you’re planning to sell your home in Cambridge, MA or nearby you’ll find plenty of info about the home selling process here too. Questions? Send me an email or call me at 617-504-1737.
Do you get the Sunday Boston Globe? There are plenty of reasons to get the Sunday Globe – news, community, coupons! – but since last spring one of the best reasons is the Globe’s Address section. The Globe had been getting a bit skimpy but lately it seems that they’re adding new sections rather than eliminating portions of the paper.
Address debuted last March and is really a must-read for anyone interested in real estate and in houses. It’s filled with articles and columns about real estate and home ownership and is subtitled “Your Real Estate Guide to Buying, Selling, Living”. In years past the Boston Globe‘s real estate coverage struck many agents as “a day late and a dollar short” – the Globe always seemed to be reporting news and trends from several months back. But their real estate articles have been noticeably better and more timely and Address reflects that improved coverage. Regular features include:
- An essay by guest columnists titled “My First Home”
- A Massachusetts town profile that fills two full pages each week
- Columns with questions and answers about home repairs, gardening and landscaping
- The “Home of the Week” featured property for sale
- A decorating feature “Room to Love”
This Sunday’s Address section included
- A two-page profile of Malden, MA – you’re bound to find out things you didn’t know about Malden
- Info about sealing granite countertops
- An article about decorating a Craftsman-style house on a budget
- A wonderful “My First Home” essay written by a local minister
Just like the New York Times’ Home section on Thursday the Boston Globe‘s Address has become a must-read for me every Sunday – something I look forward to as soon as the newspaper hits the driveway. Check it out!