48 Marlboro St Belmont MA
Looking for a sunny, move-in ready condo? You’ve found it at 48 Marlboro St in Belmont MA.
Recent construction by our local standards, 48 Marlboro Street was built in 1979. It’s a two-unit association in a convenient, close to Cambridge location. Shops and cafes are nearby on Belmont Street, it’s easy to catch public transit, and nature lovers will appreciate the proximity to Fresh Pond.
This bright and sparkling three-bedroom condo is new to the market at $369,000. The condo includes a living room with fireplace, dining room, spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a gas range and built-in microwave, a semi-finished room downstairs, garage parking with direct access plus a driveway spot, and a shared yard and deck. There are plenty of closets including the ones you really miss if you don’t have them – a coat closet, a linen closet, and a place to stash the broom.
The lucky new owners of 48 Marlboro Street will appreciate the numerous upgrades including:
- New energy-efficient Andersen windows (wood frames, lifetime warranty)
- Custom wood window blinds – 2008
- High efficiency boiler – 2009
- Indirect high efficiency water heater – 2009
- Added heating zone in semi-finished basement – 2009
- Replaced plastic tub and surround with cast iron tub and tiling – 2009
- Landscaping in backyard – 2011
- New refrigerator – 2011
- Insulated between first and second floor units for sound insulation - 2011
If you’d like more info about 48 Marlboro Street or want to schedule a visit you can email me or call me at 617-504-1737.
Elizabeth Bolton, Coldwell Banker, 171 Huron Ave, Cambridge MA