Centers And Squares
85 Richdale Avenue in Cambridge MA, the Tracey Place Condos, was renovated in 2004. The building is very close to Porter Square, the Red Line, and the commuter rail.
The condos are bright and open and renovated to a very high quality with exceptional detail and finishes.
Pets are allowed with trustee approval.
85 Richdale Ave Cambridge MA Condos Features
- Elevator building
- Most condos have two bedrooms and two baths, one is configured as a three bedroom
- Lower level units are 1004 and 1090 sq.ft.
- Condos on floors 1 – 3 are 1210 to 1283 sq.ft.
- There is a 2177 sq.ft. penthouse unit
- Central air conditioning
- Outdoor parking space
- In unit laundry
- Oak floors
- Deck or patio
- Video intercom system
- Kitchens have granite counters, cherry cabinets and stainless steel appliances
Recent Sales of Condos at 85 Richdale Avenue, Cambridge MA
Three Tracey Place condos sold in 2009:
- Two third floor two-bedrooms sold for $550,000 and $560,000
- The second floor three-bedroom sold for $555,000
If Tracey Place condos are on the market they’ll appear below. Click on the small photo for additional photographs and more information.
The Condominums at Tracey Place are located at 85 Richdale Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02140.
Cambridge real estate buyers who want a modern condo near Harvard Square will want to check the condos at 1600 Massachusetts Avenue.
1600 Mass Ave is an eight-story elevator building with 56 condos. It was built in 1982. The building is professionally managed and there’s an on-site superintendent.
1600 Massachusetts Ave condos are particularly popular with Harvard Law School students since it’s so close to the campus.
The T in Harvard Square is just down the street and the bus runs out front.
1600 Mass Ave Cambridge MA Features:
- Most units are two-bedrooms with 1.5 or 2 baths, 915 – 1262 sq.ft.
- Wood burning fireplace in some units
- In-unit washer / dryer hookups
- Many units have garage or outdoor parking
- Central air conditioning
- Sorry – no pets are allowed
1600 Massachusetts Ave. Cambridge MA Real Estate Sales
In the last eighteen months:
- Five two-bedroom, two-bath condos have sold
- For sale prices from $530,000 to $590,000
If there are condos for sale or rent in the building they’ll appear below. Click on the small photo for additional photographs and more information.
1600 Mass Ave Cambridge MA 02138 condo sales info from MLSpin
Aberdeen Lofts – 1 Aberdeen Way Cambridge MA Cambridge real estate buyers who want a loft but aren’t keen on living in an industrial area, should check out the Aberdeen Lofts at 1 Aberdeen Way in Cambridge MA. Located in the West Cambridge residential neighborhood of Strawberry Hill, the Aberdeen Lofts are close to Fresh Pond and the Mount Auburn Cemetery and not far from Harvard Square.
The Alewife T station is nearby, you can easily hop onto Alewife Brook Parkway to Boston, Route 2 or Route 93, and the Star Market (aka Shaw’s) is a stone’s throw away. There’s also a branch of the Cambridge Public library adjacent to 1 Aberdeen Way. You’re close to the Watertown and Belmont line with restaurants and shops on Mount Auburn and Belmont Street.
The Aberdeen Lofts are pet friendly and Fresh Pond at the end of the block is a destination spot for dogs and their owners.
This brick building was built in 1914 and used over the years as storage space and as a factory – first for the manufacture of coats and uniforms, later for wooden boxes.
The building was gutted in 2005 and converted to 55 loft condos. There’s an elevator in the building.
The lofts were designed as 1-bay, 1.5 bay, and 2 bay units. This refers to the number of windows and the width of the unit. All units have a bath on the lower level, larger units have an additional bath on the mezzanine level.
- One bay condos – 684 – 768 sq. ft.
- 1.5 bays – 962 – 1082 sq. ft.
- Two bays – 1042 – 1507 sq. ft.
Aberdeen Lofts Features
- Huge windows, 15 – 16 ft. ceilings
- Open layout with mezzanine sleeping area
- Bamboo floors, exposed brick, rafters and pipes
- Granite kitchen counters, stainless steel appliances
- In-unit washer /dryer hookups
- Some first floor units have a private patio
- Central air conditioning
- Outdoor parking
1 Aberdeen Way Cambridge MA – Lofts Sold
- One bay units sold for $290,000 to $312,500
- A 1.5 bay unit sold for $382,000
- A two-bay unit with two parking spaces sold for $592,000
If there are Aberdeen Lofts on the market, they’ll appear below. Click on the small photo for additional photographs and more information.
The Aberdeen Lofts are located at 1 Aberdeen Way, Cambridge MA 02138
The Cambridge House Condos at 1643 Cambridge Street Cambridge MA is a seven-story building built in 1969. There are 36 one and two-bedroom condos in the building with garage parking on the lower level.
1643 Cambridge Street is just down the street from Harvard Square and offers reasonably priced condos in an elevator building, many with garage parking, in a walk to Harvard location. Darwin’s, Harvard Market. the Mona Lisa Restaurant and Skenderian Pharmacy are next door. An elaborate brick and stone Victorian with a turret was on the site before this building was constructed.
1643 Cambridge Street Cambridge MA Features
- Professionally managed
- Many units have garage parking
- Heat and hot water included in the condo fee
- One bedroom, one bath condos, approx. 525-700 sq.ft.
- Two bedrooms, one or two baths, approx. 700-900 sq.ft.
- Common laundry facilities
- Pets are not allowed
Recent Cambridge House Condos Sold
- The most recent two-bedroom sale in MLS was in 2007 when a two-bedroom, one bath condo with parking sold for $339,000
- In the last 18 months three one-bedrooms have sold for prices from $258,250 to $320,000
If condos are currently available for sale or rent at 1643 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA 02138 they will appear below. Click on the small photo for additonal photos and more information.
1643 Cambridge St Cambridge MA 02138 condo sales data from MLSpin
The Fresh Pond Hotel today sits at 234 Lakeview Ave. in Cambridge MA near Huron Village.
Built by Jacob Wyeth in 1796 on the shores of Fresh Pond, the building was part of a popular resort that offered dancing, bowling, boating and fine food and drink. The hotel operated until after the Civil War. It was eventually sold and used as a convent before being converted to apartments.
The building was moved to 234 Lakeview Avenue in 1892. In 1982 it was added to the National Historic Register.
Fresh Pond Hotel – Wyeth House Condos
In 2001 the former Fresh Pond Hotel was renovated and converted to nine elegant condominiums.
- One and two-bedroom condos between 560 and 960 sq.ft.
- Patio or deck
- High ceilings and period details
- Modern kitchen and bath
- In-unit laundry
- Hardwood floors
- One parking space per condo
- Heat is included in the condo fee
- Pet friendly
234 LakeView Ave Cambridge MA Real Estate Sales
In 2001 when the condos were first sold:
- One bedroom condos sold for $219,000 to $259,000
- Two bedrooms sold for $327,000 to $375,000
In 2009 a two-bedroom condo sold for $392,000
If there are condos for sale at 234 Lakeview Ave Cambridge MA they’ll appear below. Click on the small photo for additional photographs and more information.
The Wyeth House Condos are located at 234 Lake View Ave, Cambridge MA 02138
Cambridgeport Commons – Cambridge Condos. Cambridge real estate buyers looking for a modern condo with easy access to Boston and Central Square will want to check out Cambridgeport Commons.
Cambridgeport Commons, built in 1988, is located at the tip of Cambridgeport, not far from the BU Bridge. Walk across, soak in the beautiful views of the city skyline, and you’re in Boston, on Comm Ave by Boston University. Hop on the B Line T or walk to Kenmore Square and Fenway Park. In Cambridge, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, and MIT are nearby.
The complex is flanked by Chestnut Street, Henry Street, and Sidney Street.
There are 100 condos in the association with a variety of layouts. The seven buildings, including a six-story mid-rise elevator building, surround a central landscaped courtyard with garage underneath. There are studios, duplexes, flats, townhouses, and 1 to 3 bedroom condominiums.
The association is professionally managed and there is an on-site superintendent during the week. Resident owners are allowed one pet per unit.
Features of Condos at Cambridgeport Commons
- Central air conditioning
- In-unit laundry
- Fireplace in some units
- Garage parking
- Additional storage
Recent Sales of Cambridgeport Commons Condos
- Two-bedroom flats sold in 2009 for prices ranging from $405,000 to $429,000
- A 1200 sq.ft. two-level unit sold for $405,000 in 2008
- A 1646 sq.ft duplex-style unit sold in 2008 for $535,000
If any condos are for sale in the association they’ll appear below. Click on the small photo for additional information and more photographs.
Lilac Court – Cambridge MA Townhouses Cambridge real estate buyers will find lots to like at Lilac Court in East Cambridge. These 24 townhouses are close to Kendall Square, MIT, Central Square, and the Charles River. The leafy enclave sits between Portland Street and Webster Ave.
Built in 1980 by Bell and Fandetti, these fee simple townhouses offer an open layout with rooms typically defined by the level rather than by walls. Owners who desire more privacy can enclose the rooms without too much trouble. The living room ceiling soars over 18 feet – right to the roof and there’s often a wood burning stove.
Owners pay a nominal yearly amount towards shared expenses such as snow plowing.
Lilac Court – Cambridge MA Townhouses
Townhouses vary but often include:
- 1400-1750 sq.ft. living space
- 2-3 bedrooms
- 1.5 – 2 baths
- Fenced patio or yard
- Wood stove
- Outdoor parking
Recent Lilac Court Townhome Sales
Two Lilac Court townhomes have sold in 2009 – one for $537,500 and another for $540,000.
If any townhouses are currently for sale or rent at Lilac Ct Cambridge MA they’ll appear below. You can click on the small photo for more info and additional photographs.
The Lilac Court townhouses are located on Lilac Ct, Cambridge, MA 02141
1105 Mass Ave is a Cambridge condo building close to Harvard Square between Trowbridge Street and Remington Street. Built in 1973, the building was designed by Cambridge architect Hugh Stubbins, who also designed 29 Concord Ave.
There are more than 100 units in the thirteen-story elevator building including retail space on the lower level and condos that can be used for professional office space. Condominiums on the upper floors have amazing views.
1105 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge MA Condos
- One bedrooms – 619 – 682 sq.ft.
- Two bedrooms – 763 – 877 sq.ft.
- Three bedrooms – 1385 – 1545 sq.ft.
- Four penthouse units – 1248 – 1385 sq.ft.
- Wood parquet floors
- Coin-op laundry on each floor
- On-site rental parking
Recent Sales of 1105 Mass Ave, Cambridge MA Condos
Sales this year include:
- A 4th floor one-bedroom sold for $323,500
- A 10th floor two-bedroom sold for $385,000
- A 9th floor two-bedroom with 1.5 baths sold for $400,000.
If condos are for sale or rent at 1105 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge MA small photos and MLS numbers will appear below. Click on the photo for more information.
Info about sales at 1105 Massachusetts Ave Cambridge MA from MLSpin.