Centers And Squares
firstname.lastname@example.org. Showings will take place at open houses this coming weekend on Saturday, Dec. 7 th from 11:30 to 1:00 and Sunday, Dec. 8th from noon to 1:30. Liz Bolton, ReMax Destiny, Cambridge 617-504-1737.
17 Bonair Street. 17 Bonair Street Unit A is absolutely gorgeous. It's a large one-bedroom with a real cook's kitchen, walls of custom built-ins in the den and bedroom, and a private enclosed patio that's the perfect spot for parties or grilling dinner after work. It's painted in designer colors and outfitted with custom lighting and wood blinds. You'll appreciate the in-unit laundry, the extra storage downstairs, and the parking space. 17 Bonair Street in Somerville MA is close to commuting routes, the Orange Line T, the supermarket, the exciting new Assembley Row development, and Union Square. This smashing Somerville condo is for sale for $329,000. Call me at 617-504-1737 for more information or send me an email at email@example.com. 17 Bonair St Unit A Somerville MA 02145 is listed for sale with Elizabeth Bolton of ReMax Destiny in Cambridge MA.
185 Morrison Ave in Somerville MA is a block from Davis Square and set above the street. Unit 101 is a high first floor corner unit. Light streams in through the oversized windows. If you like high ceilings you'll love 185 Morrison. I don't know how high these ceilings are - very high is all I can say! There's a wall of built-in bookcases in the expansive dining / living room and a library ladder to help you reach the top shelves. The original chalk wells remain as a reminder of the building's origins. The list of improvements is long and includes a sleekly styled kitchen renovation with Liebherr and Jenn-Air appliances and Caesarstone counters, a remodeled bathroom with Duravit sink and rain shower head, custom lighting throughout, oodles of custom fitted closets, replacement windows and more. There's a parking space behind the building, a spot to stow your bike downstairs, extra storage and common laundry. The photographer came this morning so check back for some beautiful shots of 185 Morrison Ave in Somerville. The condo comes on the market tomorrow and can be seen by appointment or at the open houses on Friday, April 19th from 5 - 7 pm and Saturday and Sunday, April 20th & 21 from 1 to 2:30 pm. If you'd like more info or want to set up an appointment please call Liz Bolton of ReMax Destiny- that's me! - at 617-504-1737.
This four room, one-bedroom condo with a study is less than a half mile from the heart of the Harvard campus. 97 Kirkland Street Cambridge (aka 435 Washington Street Somerville) is in Kirkland Village and Savenor's Market, Dali, the Wine and Cheese Cask, The Biscuit and more are just outside your door. You'll be able to check off all the items on your wish list including hardwood floors, in-unit washer and dryer, air conditioning, an elevator, garage parking, stainless steel appliances and granite counters in the kitchen, and a private balcony. Unit 206 at 97 Kirkland Street Cambridge is new to the market at $349,000. You won't find a nicer condo near Harvard for the price. For more information, please call Liz Bolton of ReMax Destiny- that's me! - at 617-504-1737 or come by the open house on Saturday or Sunday, July 7 and 8, 2012 from noon to 1:30 pm. Unit 206, 97 Kirkland Street, Cambridge MA in the 97 Kirkland Condo Association, is taxed in Somerville as 435 Washington Street.
Condo Features and Amenities at 80 Webster Ave in Somerville
- 4 story elevator building
- Studio condos - approx. 450 - 575 sq. ft.
- One-bedroom condos - approx. 650 - 800 sq. ft.
- Two-bedroom condos - approx. 900 - 1100 sq. ft.
- Three-bedroom condos - approx. 1450 sq. ft.
- Air conditioning
- Pet friendly
- Kitchens have granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Some Upper floor units are on two levels
- Some upper floor units have a private deck
- Common roof deck with city skyline views
- Private storage and bike room
- Beautifully landscaped with a courtyard patio where you can grill
- Monthly condo fee includes heat and hot water
- Guest parking available
- Residents with a car are required to pay monthly fee and park in the Union Place garage
Condo Sales History at 80 Webster Ave Somerville MAOriginal 80 Webster Ave. sales at market rates:
- Studios sold for $200,000 - $250,000
- One-bedroom condos sold for $285,000 - $350,000
- Tw0-bedroom condos sold for $$390,000 - $460,000
- Three-bedroom condos sold in the mid-$500,000s
- A 719 sq. ft. one-bedroom on the 3rd floor sold for $320,000
- A two-bedroom 1113 sq. ft. condo with two baths on the 2nd floor sold for $421,000
221 Beacon St Somerville MA Features
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- 8 townhouse condos, approx. 1500 - 1750 sq.ft.
- Courtyard and common garden
- Hardwood floors
- Vaulted ceilings
- Central air conditioning
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Cherry cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliances
- 2 garage parking spaces
- Guest parking and bike storage
221 Beacon Street Real Estate SalesThe townhouses originally sold for $565,000 to $695,000. One unit resold in 2011 - it was purchased for $565,000 in 2010 and sold for $590,000 in 2011. If a townhouse is for sale at 221 Beacon St Somerville MA 02143 it will appear below. Click on the small photo for more information and additional photographs.